How Much to Shave Cartilage During Rhinoplasty?

how much money would it cost to remove a nose hump by shaving to cartilage? I realy need rhinoplasty to get rid of my nose hump but worry I can't afford it. how much all together would it cost to get this done

Rhinoplasty with cartilage shaving

+1

Shaving the cartilage on the nose is considered a rhinoplasty. Once the hump has been shaved your nasal sidewalls will need be narrowed. The average cost for a rhinoplasty is approximately $6,000.00, which includes the operating room, the surgeon’s fee, and the anesthesia.

Rhinoplasty costs

+1

Shaving down the bones or hump as well as thinning the tip are standard parts of a rhinoplasty. Because of the recession, we are providing a temporary price reduction on all cosmetic surgery of up to 40%. We also have available financing at a reasonable rate.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cost to Remove Nasal Hump

+1

The cost will depend on where you have surgery, the experience of your surgeon, and exactly what needs to be done. Get several opinions, but a rhinoplasty will cost $6000-$9000.

Cost of bump shaving rhinoplasty.

+1

The bump is usually made up of bone and cartilage. Therefore, usually after the bump is removed the bones have to be fractured since you have taken the " top off the tent". The cost would be according to time and the skill of the surgeon-$5-8000.