Mommy Makeover and Tummy Tuck Costs?

About how much would it cost me for a mommy makeover, (Breast augmentation, tummy tuck, lipo of love handles, thighs, and back) I recently had a baby and shile I have worked off most of the weight, I'm still very flabby due to excess skin and stretch marks. If you cant give me a gustimate of a mommy makeover price, could you make a guess as to how much a tummy tuck would cost

Hi There,

Here are a couple links that may help you with your research:

You would probably require a full tummy tuck based on your photo, and for your breasts, you would have to determine if you'd like to make them perkier and larger. As a result, the cost of surgery can range from $8000-$12000 in Toronto, Ontario.

Cost of Mommy Makeover?

Thank you for your question and pictures.

Each surgeon’s office charges fees that may be different depending on many factors.  Factors such as the certification of the surgeon, the experience of the surgeon, if the surgery is performed in the office or in a hospital / outpatient surgery center, if performed under local anesthesia or general anesthesia and who is administering the anesthesia.  Don’t choose your surgeon ONLY by price, make sure they can achieve your goals.