Vertical Tummy Tuck vs. Regular Tummy Tuck?

How much would a mommy makeover cost that includes an undereye lift, breast lift and tummy tuck...and can someone please explain to me about the pros and cons of a regular tummy tuck and a vertical one.....can the scars become unoticeable...thanks for any responses

Vertical tummy tuck

I assume the vertical part is in addition to a traditional tummy tuck that leaves a bikini line scar.  I rarely use a vertical component unless the patient has had massive weight loss or already has an upper midline scar.   If you have an average post partum tummy, I don't think adding a vertical component would be worth the additional scarring. 

Lisa Lynn Sowder, M.D.