Is Mommy Makeover the Answer? (photo)

I just had twin boys 10 months ago i have lost weight but still have stretch marks and my abdominal muscles are torn. I'am willing to do tummy tuck and lipo. I also would like my nipple size smaller on my breasts with a lift, really not into the vertical lift because of the scar. My main concern is my nipple size and would like some lift. What would be the average cost for this?

Mommy Makeover Surgery

+1

Pregnancy can have a significant impact on a woman’s body. Your pictures suggest the presence of breast hypoplasia, breast sag, redundant abdominal wall tissue, and localized fat collections of the hips and thighs. These findings make you an excellent candidate for mommy makeover surgery. In most cases, this procedure involves abdominoplasty, liposuction of the hips and thighs, breast augmentation, and breast lift surgery.

The cost of mommy makeover surgery varies significantly and is dependent upon a multitude of variables. It's important to understand these variables and how they contribute to any fee quote you may receive. For instance, does the fee quote include the surgeon’s fee, facility fee, anesthesia charges, and breast implant charges or just the surgeon’s fee.

In the Midwestern United States, the fees for a mommy makeover with anesthesia and facility fees included typically range between $10,000 and $15,000 depending on the exact combination chosen. It’s very important that patients have a thorough understanding of these issues. Make sure all of your questions regarding this topic are answered.  

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Mommy Makeover can improve the appearance of your breasts and abdomen after pregnancy

+1

Mommy makeover can improve the appearance of the changes in your breasts and abdomen after pregnancy.

The abdominal muscle stretching and abdominal muscle separation and lax abdominal skin, stretched-out and hanging breast can all be improved with mommy makeover surgeries such as breast lifts with or without breast implants, tummy tucks ranging from mini-abdominoplasty to full abdominoplasty with liposuction.

A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who can examine you and discuss your mommy makeover treatment options is the first step.

Fredrick A. Valauri, MD

Mommy makeover costs

+1

Your photographs show you are an excellent candidate for a new procedure called Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  This procedure will reduce the size of your areolas and elevate the remaining breast tissue all without a vertical scar or boat anchor shaped incision.  If you desire implants to make your breasts larger, then they can be placed at the same time.  The abdomen would benefit from an abdominoplasty with mesh reinforcement if you are not planning on having more children.  The mesh strengthens the abdominal wall, which leads to weight loss and maintains the reduced weight.  The cost of the tummy tuck would be $8,000 and the cost of the Mini Ultimate Breast Lift would be $8,000 (without implants) or $9,500 (with implants).

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Is Mommy Makeover the Answer??

+1

From the photos, which are no match for an in person evaluation, it appears that you would be an excellent candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction to the flanks and for a breast lift. 

• Tummy tuck  should tighten the abdominal wall, and removed skin excess, including some but not all of the stretch marks. Liposuction, if needed after the TT would improve your flank contour.
  • Breast lift  can be done to raise the nipples and areolae and to decrease the areolar size. It looks like you have enough breast tissue to do this without using implants provided the current size is satisfactory to you. 
  • Costs vary in different locations, different offices, and varying according to the needs of the individual patient. The average costs posted on this site should be a useful guideline.

Thanks for the question, and for the attached photos. Best wishes.

Is Mommy Makeover the Answer?

+1

Thanks for the posted photos and questions. Best to have ONLY in person evaluations from boarded PSs in your city. 

Mommy Makeover for a slimmer, more youthful appearance

+1

A "Mommy Makeover" is not a single procedure, but a combination of procedures to restore and enhance the appearance of a woman's body following her pregnancies. The result is smoother skin texture as well as a more youthful, slimmer appearance. A Mommy Makeover involves a combination of procedures:

1. Breast augmentation, lift, augmentation with a lift, or reduction

2. Liposuction of the abdomen or abdominoplasty (mini or full)

3. Liposuction of the hips, thigh, or buttocks

The choice of procedures depends on your aesthetic goals-each treatment is individualized. The procedures can generally be performed together or individually as a staged process. You would benefit from a breast lift which would reshape and lift your breasts, as well as reduce the size of the areola (pigmented part of the nipple).  A tummy-tuck would tighten skin, reduce stretch marks, and repair separated muscles. Liposuction would reduce fatty accumulation. The cost would depend on the procedures recommend. I would recommend consulting with a Plastic Surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery well versed in all of the procedures available for the "Mommy Makeover"

Best Regards,

Andrew Lyos, MD, FACS

Andrew T. Lyos, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover Following Twin Births

+1

From your photos, and from your history of delivering twins, it appears you would be an ideal candidate for a mommy makeover (tummy tuck, breast lift, and possible breast augmentation).  The tummy tuck will get rid of the overhanging skin and tighten the stretched abdominal muscles.  The breast lift will not only lift the breast but can also reduce the size of the areolas.  Costs of a mommy makeover can vary depending on the individual case - type of breast lift, size of abdominoplasty, whether or not breast augmentation or liposuction is performed, etc., but typically run between $10,000 and $20,000 in the San Francisco/San Jose Bay Area.   Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover after childbirth

+1

Twins! You will be very busy for a long time......

Breasts: a lift will tailor skin to underlying volume.  This will balance your breast skin to your breast volume for the most aesthetically pleasing contours.  Part of skin tailoring is re-sizing the areola to match the size of the breast.  If you like your volume but want to be perkier a lift alone will suffice.  If you would like to be a bit larger implants will be needed.  I prefer the new generation cohesive gel silicone implants.

Tummy: a tummy tuck will remove excess skin and will tighten the abdominal muscles to provide a smooth taut contour.  Many of the stretch marks will be gone and your waist will be narrower.

Both of these procedures can easily and safely be done at the same time.  Be sure to see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, and be sure to review a complete portfolio of his/her pre- and post-op pictures. 

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Mommy makeover

+1

Your pictures would indicate you would be a good candidate for the mommy makeover procedure.  It appears your procedure would include a full abdominoplasty and probably a little lipo around the flanks as well as a donut mastopexy.  I would probably recommend an implant for the breasts as well.

Costs vary tremendously.  Please don't choose your surgeon based on price alone.  This is elective surgery so save and get the best in your eyes.

Talmage J. Raine, MD

Mommy Makeover

+1

Congratulation on your new baby! Now its time for you to get your sexy back! You will definitely look great with a mommy makeover.  I recommend a vertical mastopexy with an augmentation, as well as an abdominoplasty.  The procedure combination will lift and bring back fullness to the breasts, and the tummy tuck will allow you to have your pre-baby flat abdomen back.  Good luck and take care.

Melinda Lirag Lacerna-Kimbrell, MD, FACS
Sarasota Plastic Surgeon