Can I Get a Fat Transfer "Mommy Makeover" Without the Tummy Tuck?

I have been searching for a way to get my body back. I have found the mommy makeover is a few procedures in one. I just want the fat from my stomach injected into my hips and butt, and if any is left help out my sagging breast. Is this possible?

Surgery

+2

There are a lot of possibilities and combinations that are available. If there is skin with poor tone it will need to be removed

Brazilian butt lift without tummy tuck

+2

There is alot of confusion by patients who want fat transfer from their belly/stomach/abdomen because they think they can get rid of their fat in their belly. If you have loose skin and loose muscles, especially after children, you will most likely need a tummy tuck if fat is removed and leaves loose skin, rippling and muscles.

It depends on how much fat you have.  You should be at your ideal weight for at least 6 months before surgery.  Losing any additional weight may compromise your results. 

Can I Get a Mommy Makeover Without the Tummy Tuck?

+1

Yes, but then it is not a mommy makeover per se.  The procedures you are requesting are reasonable though.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Fat Transfer to Breasts and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Fat transfer to the breasts and the buttocks can be performed as the same time, but loose skin on the belly will not be made better with liposuction alone.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Mommy makeover

+1

Mommy makeover is not a procedure.  It is just two words and can mean many different procedures.  We would need photos to answer your questions but broadly anything is possible in the proper candidate.  Send photos and also go see a ABPS surgeon and get some real specific information about YOU.   You are unique and each person needs individual evaluation and attention.   My Bestr.   Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon