Can I Get a Fat Transfer "Mommy Makeover" Without the Tummy Tuck?

I have been searching for a way to get my body back. I have found the mommy makeover is a few procedures in one. I just want the fat from my stomach injected into my hips and butt, and if any is left help out my sagging breast. Is this possible?

There are a lot of possibilities and combinations that are available. If there is skin with poor tone it will need to be removed

1035 Park Ave
New York City, NY 10028

Brazilian butt lift without tummy tuck

There is alot of confusion by patients who want fat transfer from their belly/stomach/abdomen because they think they can get rid of their fat in their belly. If you have loose skin and loose muscles, especially after children, you will most likely need a tummy tuck if fat is removed and leaves loose skin, rippling and muscles.

It depends on how much fat you have.  You should be at your ideal weight for at least 6 months before surgery.  Losing any additional weight may compromise your results. 

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Can I Get a Mommy Makeover Without the Tummy Tuck?

Yes, but then it is not a mommy makeover per se.  The procedures you are requesting are reasonable though.

Kurtis Martin, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

6355 East Kemper Road
Cincinnati, OH 45241

Fat Transfer to Breasts and Brazilian Buttlift

Fat transfer to the breasts and the buttocks can be performed as the same time, but loose skin on the belly will not be made better with liposuction alone.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Mommy makeover

Mommy makeover is not a procedure.  It is just two words and can mean many different procedures.  We would need photos to answer your questions but broadly anything is possible in the proper candidate.  Send photos and also go see a ABPS surgeon and get some real specific information about YOU.   You are unique and each person needs individual evaluation and attention.   My Bestr.   Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

1515 El Camino Real
Palo Alto, CA 94306

Fat Transfer & Mommy Makeover

Fat transfer to the buttocks can be a very beneficial part of a mommy makeover.  The liposuction will help contour your trunk and the fat transfer can be used to restore volume to the buttocks and breast. Fat transfer to the breast is very beneficial clinically but is still somewhat controversial as a result of potential mammographic changes.  Consider an in person consultation to further discuss these options. All the best. 

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

6499 E. Broad Street
Columbus, OH 43213