Cost of Mommy Makeover with Fat Transfer to Butt?

I am 28 5'3 weigh 135 currently wear a size b bra size I have had 4 children 3 c-sections. I am interested in getting a mommy makeover I would like to know what is usually included with the mommy makeover. I am interested in getting the lipo along with the tummy tuck, but instead of getting rid of the fat I would like to have it transfered to the buttock area. Is this possible? what is an estimate for these procedures? Also is it possibleto get lipo on arms,back to have more fattransfrd. I will travel to Pa,Nj,Ny

Mommy makeover with fat transfer to the buttocks

+3

Based on your photos you apper to be a good candidate for a momy makeover (breast augmentation and tummy tuck).  As you stated, you can use the fat from the liposuction areas (lower abdomen, love handles, back,arms) and have this transferred to your buttock area. Perhaps if you gained 5-10 pounds prior to surgery you would have even more fat to donate to the buttock area which would give you a better outcome with regard to the buttock augmentation.

This surgery could last from 5-7 hours and you may need to stay in a hospital or aftercare facility overnight for observation. You should also have medical clearance from your primary care physician prior to surgery.I recommend consulting with several board certified plastic surgeons who are experienced with these techniques-especially fat transfer. The total cost can range anywhere from12-18,000.

Dr.Bruno

Mommy Makeover

+2

You can consult with a few plastic surgeons to find one you are comfortable with.  You can have the fat moved from the abdomen or thighs to the buttock area. 

Jay H. Ross, MD
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Breast surgery and abdominoplasty - mommy makeover

+2

The mommy makeover term refers to body contouring procedures performed to reverse the effects of childbearing on the body. The photos corroborate your intention to have liposuction (I would suggest the abdomen, love handles and upper arms). The fat can easily be injected into the buttocks area as you wish.

The abdomen appears to be more an issue of lax muscle and some extra skin more than excess fat. Since the excess skin is not so great in that you do not have any folds of skin extending towards the back you have options with respect to the skin pattern removal that most other patients do not. You could go with the old fashioned elliptical skin incision or the longer skin incision to give more thigh tightening at the same time. The breasts would appear to be amenable to breast augmentation without lifting.

You would need to see a plastic surgeon face to face to go over all of the surgical options you have available. They cannot be fully ellucidated in this on line format. Once you know what they are you can then choose the procedure(s) you wish to have. It is a little more complicated than saying I want a tummy tuck then going to a surgeon for whom everyone gets the same tummy tuck. The cost then would depend on which procedure(s) are performed.

Aaron Stone, MD

Mommy makeover

+2

Mommy makeover is just a name used for sensationalism, it would include any thing that age and pregnancy have destroyed.

What is it for you depend on what is bothering you. Define what is it exactly you want to improve , prioratise the issues then discuss with your plastic surgeon.

The most important decision you make is two

one: what you want

Two: who you want

Then can all the procedures be done in one session or divide into two sessions, because patient safety is priority.

Looking at your pictures you can have all the procedures you listed, and I think with good planning anf execution you will have a great result and body.

Fat grafting with mommy makeover

+1
Thank you for sharing your photos. You are a great candidate for a mommy makeover - breast surgery and tummy tuck, sometimes also with liposuction. It is possible to liposuction from additional areas and to transfer the fat to the buttocks. I would suggest having this done as a separate procedure - in order for the fat to survive you will not be able to lie on your back (in fact the best position is your stomach). It is difficult to recover from these procedures at the same time, because of positioning. 

Grant Stevens, MD

Mommy Makeover Surgery In The Midwest, U.S.: $10,000-$15,000.

+1

The cost of a mommy makeover varies from patient to patient depending on their specific needs. Every patient is different; some may need surgery on their breasts, abdomen, or hips and thighs. In some cases, all of these areas may require surgery. The type of procedure may vary as well. For instance, one patient with redundant abdominal tissue might require a full abdominoplasty while another might require a mini abdominoplasty.

The fee quote should include the surgeon’s fee, the facility fee, anesthesia charges, breast implant costs and pre and post operative care. It’s also important to understand the surgeon’s revisional surgery policy. In other words, if additional surgery is necessary, who pays for it?

The mommy makeover is a highly individualized procedure that addresses anatomic changes that follow pregnancy; the procedure addresses changes in the breasts, abdomen and areas of fat accumulation of the hips and thighs.

In the Midwestern United States, the fees for a mommy makeover with anesthesia and facility fees included typically range from $10,000 to $15,000, depending on the exact combination chosen. It’s very important for patients to have a thorough understanding of these issues. Make sure all your questions are answered prior to surgery. 

Richard J. Bruneteau, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Mommy Makeover

+1

The total cost of a mommy makeover varies from city to city and what exactly is performed at the time of surgery.  There is no exact definition of what a mommy makeover consists of, so an accurate cost estimate is not possible.  In the Omaha, Nebraska area the costs will run between $10-15,000.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make over and fat transfer

+1

HI,  thanks  a lot   for    sharing   your pictures    with  our  community. A  mommy  make  over   will be  great   in your    case   ,  this   procedures  means   a correction   of  abdominal   area , combined    with liposuction    and   with breast    correction (Breast  lift  and  breat   augmentation)

Your  abdominoplasty  needs   also a  muscle  repair  ,   liposuction   and   fat   transfer , 

For this surgery     you  need good  levels  of  hemoglobin  over  13   grams ,   if  you are an smoker         there    are  special recommendations    and   of   course    quit  smoking   before and after   surgery.    Recovery    will  be  a t least    of   4   weeks . 

The  price     will  depend  on  surgeon ,  and  the  country ,      because   this  varies   at  lot  depending  on the  city or    country   where   the  surgery is  going  to be  performed, 

In    Dominican Republic   wich is my country    this  will cost  between 6000   to   7000  us 

Cynthia Disla, MD

Surgery

+1

You are an excellent candidate for the brazilian butt lift or lipo and fat transfer to the buttocks. You could also have the breast augmentation and lift along with the tummy tuck. I would not perform all of these procedures at the same time but stage them at different time intervals allowing recovery to be much easier for you

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover With Brazilian Butt Augmentation - Is It Possible At Same Time?

+1

You are young, apparently healthy, and you are to be congratulated for keeping your body in such good shape through your multiple pregnancies.  The Mommy Makeover has multiple elements.  Your pictures would indicate you are a good candidate for a full tummy tuck with correction of rectus diastasis, a breast augmentation with dual plane mastopexy, liposuction of upper back, mid back, hips, and inner thighs.  This fat can then be transferred to your buttock region.  This fat transfer should add no more than 30 minutes to the surgery, allowing your plastic surgeon to complete your entire operation in 6-7 hours. 

I would postpone suctioning the fat from your upper arms as this won't give you very much extra fat for grafting and would add an extra hour to the surgery due to multiple redraping and repositioning.  The cost in Hawaii for a Mommy Makeover with fat grafting to buttocks would be somewhere between $15,000 - $23,000. 

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon