Are There Surgeons Who Do Mommy Makeover That Are Done Pro-Bono?

Are there any doctors out there that do "Mommy Makeovers" for Pro-bono, or just the practice? I do not have the credit or any family left that could help me with the credit needed to have this done. I am married with two kids and just want to look good again. There has to be a doctor out there that does this?

There are

+2

If you look around online you might find a surgeon in your region that does this. Several surgeons perform gratis cases on select  candidates.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Pro bono cosmetic surgery

+2

Hi there-

You are not going to find anyone who would do cosmetic surgery on you for free. This is one of those, "Wouldn't it be great if I could have... for free?" questions... like:

Wouldn't it be great if I could have a Mercedes for free?

Wouldn't it be great if I could travel the world for free?

Your best bet is to visit the closest medical school plastic surgery training program- these training programs will often offer cosmetic surgery at reduced fees (but still not free) as long as you don't mind that the surgeon performing your procedure is in his or her training.

Armando Soto, MD

Cosmetic Surgery Pro-Bono

+1

You might check with Plastic Surgery Programs in teaching hospitals.  I am not aware of any other options.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD