Mommy Makeover Orange County

Can you please recommend a few great plastic surgeons (board certified please!) in Orange County and nearby who offer mommy make overs? THANK U!

Finding a board certified plastic surgeon close you

I recommend you visit the website for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I've included the link below.  Best of luck.

Mommy makeover in SoCal

In SoCal I would definitely recommend that you go and see Dr. Brent Moelleken.  His office is in Beverly Hills which is not too far to go for the best in care! 

The most critical decision to be made in achieving the best plastic surgical result for a #MommyMakeover is picking the most experienced and talented, that is the best, plastic surgeon possible. Too often, patients choose a physician based on a catchy ad, the brand name of a technique, the basis of one or two before and after photos, or their web site’s search engine ranking. These criteria will not find the most experienced and talented plastic surgeon. See the below link for tips on how to find the best plastic surgeon near you. For Orange County you need go no further than Pacific Center for Plastic Surgery in Newport Beach.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Mommy Makeover Plastic Surgeon Recommendations

When searching for a plastic surgeon for your Mommy Makeover, you will want to be sure to consult the site of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and look for a surgeon in your area. In addition, you will want to see some of the surgeon’s before and after photos and personally speak with the surgeon, so that you can make sure the surgeon understands yours goals and what you are looking to achieve and helps you to understand all of the options so that you can make an informed decision. Best of luck to you!

Amy Ortega, MD
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Finding The "Right" Plastic Surgeon

It can be a very important decision.  I would first recommend:

1) Find a board certified plastic surgeon.  Looking up on the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons would be a good place to start.

2) Make sure you see 2-3 reputable plastic surgeons (look up reviews)

3) Evaluate the before and after gallery.  I would look at other procedures, not just the procedure you are interested in

4) And finally, make sure feel a connection with the plastic surgeon you choose. 

Hope that helps.

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Mommy makeover

I agree with the other consultants to call the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and get a list of experts in your area

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

Mommy Makeover Orange County

With more than a decade of experience in this type of procedure and board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, I can give you the following guidelines on how to find a plastic surgeon and prepare for your surgery.
1. Look at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to see if the surgeon in your community Is board certified
2. Do your due diligence to find out about the surgeon’s        qualifications and his or her experience in this type of procedure.
3. You surgeon must have hospital privileges. The procedure must be done at a fully accredited outpatient surgery center if you are in good health; otherwise, prefer to have it done at the hospital.
4. The surgeon must meet with you in person and address all your questions and concerns. The surgeon needs to let you know if he/she is able to achieve what you wish to accomplish with your surgery. Ask the surgeon how many procedures similar to the one your are interested in he/she has performed.
5. If indicated, a medical clearance from your primary care MD is obtained before the surgery. Routine pre op labs are also done within 7-10 days before the surgery.
6. We prefer to work with an experienced board certified anesthesiologist (the procedure is done under general anesthesia).
7. Any medication or substance that may thin your blood must be discontinued about 10 days or longer before the surgery.                      8. It is best to go on a high fiber diet before the surgery                    9. The consultations are complimentary. Recommend to have couple consultations with  board certified plastic surgeons before making your decision.

Wish you the best and good luck.

B. Kalantarian, MD

Orange County Mommy Makeover

Dear Anon,

I will provide a quick checklist with the least bias possible despite my extensive years of experience, triple board certification and numerous awards / recognitions:

(ABPS (American Board of Plastic Surgery)

ABFPRS (American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)

ABO (American Board of Otolaryngology)

To choose the "best" plastic surgeon to perform your "mommy make over" is based on multiple elements:

1. Is the surgeon board certified?

2. What is the extent of experience that the surgeon has?

3. Does the surgeon micro-specialize in certain procedures?

4. Does the surgeon tailor his/her performance to better serve the patient (every patient is different and preserving natural looks is crucial).

5. Recognitions and awards do matter as well as reviews.

Also, I would include the following questions to your conversation with the surgeon you consult with:

1. Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, at which hospitals?

2. Is the surgical facility accredited by a nationally or state-recognized accrediting agency, or is it state-licensed or Medicare-certified?

3. How many procedures of this type have you performed?

With that, only a face to face consultation with the surgeon of your choice could reveal in which class they fall into.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your question.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover Orange County

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find qualied, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Hoang Bui and Dr. Timothy Lim are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Orange County plastic surgeon recommendations.

Orange County as well as the Southern California area offers quite a few excellent plastic surgeons that are board certified.  The first place to check is the website for American Society of Plastic Surgeons and choose a surgeon specializing in body contouring.  Good Luck!