Mommy Makeover Orange County

Can you please recommend a few great plastic surgeons (board certified please!) in Orange County and nearby who offer mommy make overs? THANK U!

Finding a board certified plastic surgeon close you

+2

I recommend you visit the website for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I've included the link below.  Best of luck.

Mommy makeover in SoCal

+2

In SoCal I would definitely recommend that you go and see Dr. Brent Moelleken.  His office is in Beverly Hills which is not too far to go for the best in care! 

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover Orange County

+1

With more than a decade of experience in this type of procedure and board certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, I can give you the following guidelines on how to find a plastic surgeon and prepare for your surgery.
1. Look at the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website to see if the surgeon in your community Is board certified
2. Do your due diligence to find out about the surgeon’s        qualifications and his or her experience in this type of procedure.
3. You surgeon must have hospital privileges. The procedure must be done at a fully accredited outpatient surgery center if you are in good health; otherwise, prefer to have it done at the hospital.
4. The surgeon must meet with you in person and address all your questions and concerns. The surgeon needs to let you know if he/she is able to achieve what you wish to accomplish with your surgery. Ask the surgeon how many procedures similar to the one your are interested in he/she has performed.
5. If indicated, a medical clearance from your primary care MD is obtained before the surgery. Routine pre op labs are also done within 7-10 days before the surgery.
6. We prefer to work with an experienced board certified anesthesiologist (the procedure is done under general anesthesia).
7. Any medication or substance that may thin your blood must be discontinued about 10 days or longer before the surgery.                      8. It is best to go on a high fiber diet before the surgery                    9. The consultations are complimentary. Recommend to have couple consultations with  board certified plastic surgeons before making your decision.

Wish you the best and good luck.

B. Kalantarian, MD

Orange County Mommy Makeover

+1

Dear Anon,

I will provide a quick checklist with the least bias possible despite my extensive years of experience, triple board certification and numerous awards / recognitions:

(ABPS (American Board of Plastic Surgery)

ABFPRS (American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery)

ABO (American Board of Otolaryngology)

To choose the "best" plastic surgeon to perform your "mommy make over" is based on multiple elements:

1. Is the surgeon board certified?

2. What is the extent of experience that the surgeon has?

3. Does the surgeon micro-specialize in certain procedures?

4. Does the surgeon tailor his/her performance to better serve the patient (every patient is different and preserving natural looks is crucial).

5. Recognitions and awards do matter as well as reviews.

Also, I would include the following questions to your conversation with the surgeon you consult with:

1. Do you have hospital privileges to perform this procedure? If so, at which hospitals?

2. Is the surgical facility accredited by a nationally or state-recognized accrediting agency, or is it state-licensed or Medicare-certified?

3. How many procedures of this type have you performed?

With that, only a face to face consultation with the surgeon of your choice could reveal in which class they fall into.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your question.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Mommy Makeover Orange County

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find qualied, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Hoang Bui and Dr. Timothy Lim are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Orange County plastic surgeon recommendations.

+1

Orange County as well as the Southern California area offers quite a few excellent plastic surgeons that are board certified.  The first place to check is the website for American Society of Plastic Surgeons and choose a surgeon specializing in body contouring.  Good Luck!

Board certified plastic surgeon in Los Angeles - Mommy makeover

+1

You should seek a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring plastic surgery.  My office is located in Los Angeles.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Mommmy makeovers

+1

You should seek a board certified palstic surgeon in Orange County. There are so many good ones to choose from.

Mommy makeover surgeon selection

+1

Dr. Aaron Stone's advice is well stated.  In addition to doing your "due diligence" in credentialing, ask to speak to patients who have had the similar combination of breast and abdomen contouring.  Don't forget to involve your OB or Primary Care physicians, who often have had their own patients undergo this "repair work".  From a logistic stand point, it's also very helpful to forward plan and have not only your professional but family/personal obligations covered by family/friends as well as getting pre-op clearance from your regular doc. 

When it comes to consults, consider asking either your spouse or a close relative to accompany you.  They may be able to consolidate your impressions as well as pose questions, which you may not have anticipated.  Good luck. 

Lavinia Chong, MD

Mommy makeover needs experienced surgeon

+1

A mommy makeover is a significant surgical procedure that combines recontouring at the abdomen and breast at the same time. When considering this procedure, make sure that your board-certified plastic surgeon not only has experience doing these procedure separately but also the same time. This is essential as such a significant reshaping of your body by these individual surgeries must be performed in harmony with each other. Many patients from out of town come to Miami for a mommy makeover. For our out-of-town patients, we typically offer our iConsult service which allows us to connect your computer to our encrypted server. During the consultation, you will be able to see your own pictures transform confronting. Patients also enjoy this as it is an excellent opportunity to ask questions about your surgery. After the iConsult, patients tell me any and can receive their real person-to-person consult the day they arrive, usually the date for surgery.

Pat Pazmino, MD