Mommy Makeover - Liposuction on Thighs Too??????

Mommy Makeover with Thigh Liposuction

+2

Mommy Makeover is a wonderful procedure to help rejuvenate the breast and abdomen after pregancy, weight loss, or the effects of aging.     It often involves the combination of a tummy tuck/liposuction  with a breast augmentation/ lift/reduction or combination.

Depending on the amount of surgery involved, additional liposuction can safely be performed in the majority of patients.  Therefore, liposuction of the inner and outer thighs is an option at the time of your mommy makeover if you are healthy and undergo appropriate preoperative clearance.   

Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.    I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.

Dr. Gill

Liposuction with Mommy Makeover #mommymakeover

+2

It does look like liposuction of the thighs would be a good addition to your mommy makeover. I often do liposuction with my tummy tucks of these areas as well. Many patients benefit from it. Discuss with your surgeon and see what they think would be good for your goals.

Richard J. Brown, MD

Mommy Makeover

+2

The term "Mommy Makeover" is used when we are talking about body contouring after pregnancy or weight loss.  It usually includes procedures on the breasts, abdomen and thighs, in any combination.  It appears from your photos that you could benefit from some contouring procedures.  Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in these types of surgeries.

David Finkle, MD
Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+2

It should be no problem to do some liposuction of your thighs at the same time as your Mommy Makeover.  It looks as if you have some skin laxity on your photos so I would not want to get too aggressive though.

Gary Hall,MD

Gary Hall, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

+2

Yes a very conservative type of liposuction could be done with the mommy maker over. Just be careful not aggressive liposuction is preformed.//

Mommy Makeover and Liposuction

+2

Based on your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for a Tummy Tuck and conservative Liposuction of your thighs.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an exam, and to discuss your concerns and expectations.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Lipo of thighs good addition to Tummy tuck

+2

Hi,

Thanks for including the pictures. I would say based on these pictures that you would certainly benefit from having liposuction done to your saddlebag area. Depending on your goals, conservative lipo of the inner thighs could be done as well. If you want that area to be as tight as possible, then an inner thigh lift would be needed in addition. Be sure you communicate to  your PS exactly what your goals are.  Good luck.

Paul W. Loewenstein, MD
Milwaukee Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover

+2

After giving birth to 3 girls and a boy you are in #mommymakeover territory. Your posted photos show some excess abdominal skin with stretchmarks but not much excess fat or loose muscle. The thighs have saddle bags and more loose skin than fat and more stretchmarks. I suspect widening the outer aspects of the abdominoplasty (high lateral tension) to lift the thighs at the same time and liposuction of the saddle bags with transfer to the buttock area of the thighs would give you a result you would like. I don't think liposuction alone or liposuction of the non-saddle bag areas would give you a result you would be happy with.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship in order to know if this assessment is valid.

Aaron Stone, MD

Your Mommy Makeover

+2

Hi you have a very beautiful frame, I am sure you are gonna have a great result with a tummy tuck, and definitely some liposuction in your thighs if you want to reduce de size of them, I suggest you have a conservative liposuction because is nice to have hips for a nice hourglass shape, the lipo could be done on the inner thigh also. You have loose some elasticity in your skin, I recommend radiofrecuency treatments for skin tightening like Accent XL for better results

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Mommy make over

+2

When I discuss body contouring surgery, including the mommy make over, I need the input of  what body shape she/he wants and  she likes to improve and what areas that does not bother her. Then examine the skin, the fat, and the muscle separation. Then we can have discussion as to the pros and cons of each area. Computer imaging may help in the communications. This may take two or three appointments to fully discuss. Discuss the potential risks and the desired results. The internet can not give you that. Find the plastic surgeon with the proper qualifications, American Board of Plastic surgery. Accredited facility, MD anesthesiologist. complete preoperative clearance and blood work by the Family physician. Follow up with the physician and availability of the physician not the staff Then you go through surgery as an informed  patient.