Can I Get a Mommy Makeover in Indianapolis for $7000? (photo)

Age 39 weight 166

Costs Of Mommy Makeover in My Area?

+2

Thank you for the question. Although I do not know about the expenses associated with your planned surgery in your area,  some general advice may be helpful to you.

You will be best off doing your due diligence carefully  in the selection of plastic surgeon.  Only in person consultation will provide you with the detailed information you should obtain prior to making any decisions about proceeding with surgery.
I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate him on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  
I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery;  keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.

Mommy Makeover for $7000

+1

Some of the answer depends upon what you want - tummy tuck or liposuction, breast augmentation or breast lift.  You may be able to find a board certified plastic surgeon to perform the mommy makeover for that low cost.  In general, most plastic surgeons would charge more to cover OR costs and anesthesia.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of mommy makeover procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Mommy makeover price

+1

Thank you for the question and the photos.  A mommy makeover is often a tummy tuck and some type of breast rejuvenation procedure most commonly a breast augmentation and a breast lift.  Although price varies based on region of the country as well as among each plastic surgeon in a region the average cost of a mommy makeover as described above will be closer to 15K+.  If a breast lift and tummy tuck is performed the price can be closer to 10-12 K.  I recommend obtaining several consultations with board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  It will be important to compare price for the same surgical procedures.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Can I get a TT for $7000?

+1

I would strongly caution you against picking a Plastic Surgeon based on price point alone.  As with any field, there is a tremendous amount of variability with respect to both surgical expertise and experience.  To simply pick someone based upon what they charge is not really the best way to begin.

I would suggest speaking with a few Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in your area and discussing with them what it is you would like to accomplish.  Ask for before/after results and ask to speak with patients who have undergone a procedure similar to yours.

Keep in mind that it is much easier to accomplish a good surgical result the first time around and that it can be extremely expensive to fix a bad result.  

I hope that helps!  Good luck in your search.

Gregory A. Buford, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon