How Much Would a Mommy Makeover Cost in Orlando?

I'm 23 and have saved up for a mommy makeover. I am from CT but I am moving to Orlando next spring and that's when I want it done. I noticed plastic surgery is alot less expensive in Florida. I was wondering an estimated price for a mommy makeover that is only saline breast implants and a tummy tuck. I don't really need anything else (i,e lift or lipo)

Cost of mommy makeover

+1

Cost of any plastic surgery depends on 1) surgeon's fee, 2) facility fee, 3) anesthesia fee, and 4) device (implant) price.  Some surgeons charge more than others depending on their experience.  Depending on which facility and types of anesthesia you choose from, the overall cost will vary accordingly.  The implant price is usually set.  You should visit with couple of board-certified plastic surgeons in Orlando and ask them their all-inclusive price. Please remember that cheaper is not better.  You want to make sure that your board-certified surgeon has lots of experience and has a good reputation.  Ask to see her/his before and after photos.  Best wishes.

Cost of plastic surgery

+1

i caution you to choose a surgeon based on cost alone.   I would recommend that you save money for the surgeon you desire or apply for healthcare financing.    

Although most board certified plastic surgeons follow recommended guidelines from the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, some younger or inexperienced plastic surgeons will reduce prices drastically to bring in new patients.   

It is important that you carefullly assess your surgeons experience, reputation, before/after photos, and even ask to speak to previous patients.   

Just like anything in life, if the deal sounds too good to be true, it probably is!!   Do your homework and look into healthcare financing.    The last thing you want to buy on sale is a procedure on yourself.

Hope this helps.

Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD