Mommy Make over and Breat Enlargement with Fat Cells Questions?

I am a 36years old lady with three kids living in Los Angeles. I am interested in mommy make over. I need to have my tummy tuck, liposuction on my hip and breast enlargment. I wonder how much it gonna be and can they be done in one time. I heard there is a new method for breast enlargement, which is instead of inputing silicon / salt water, it input my own fat, make the result natural. does this method costs more money? I am really instered in it. I am 5'5" weight 148. need surgery ASAP. Thanks!

Mommy Makeover and Breast Enlargement with Fat Cells Questions?

+1

Tummy tuck, liposuction of the flanks, and breast augmentation may be $12000 on the low end. Augmentation with implants is more reliable than fat grafting to the breasts. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of mommy makeovers each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Mommy-Makeover-photo-galleries.php

+1

Your looking at about 12-18,000 dollars in LA depending on type of implants, how big you are and where you are doing the surgery (Beverly Hills vs Orange County) and with whom and exactly what procedures. Breast lifting and enlargement is much more expensive and fat grafting may be more still with less reliable results or inability to meet your expectations. This surgery can take 6-10 hours depending again on what exactly is being done. Your best bet is to make an appointment.

William Aiello, MD

Los Alamitos and Newport Beach CA

Mommy Make Over in LA

+1

Thank you for asking about a mommy make over (tummy tuck + breast surgery)

1. Prices vary - the surgeon will tell you at the consultation,
  2. Fat can be taken from a liposuction and injected into the breasts,
  3. Much of the fat is gone in 6-18 months,
  4. For a predictable result, breast implants are better. Best wishes.

Mommy makeover using person's own fat for breast enlargement

+1

I have performed breast augmentation with fat grafting, using patient's own excess body fat. If you are going to have breast augmentation with fat grafting, the best time is to do it when you are have liposuction and/or tummy tuck because the fat that is removed can be recycled for breast augmentation!

Web reference: http://www.anewfigure.com