How much will it cost me to have a BBL,TT and Lipo? Can I use the fat from lipo for bbl?

How much will it cost to have lipo,bbl,TT? I am currantly 29 pounds overweight for height and age Im 185pounds,5"7, 29 yrs old will i have to lose weight or could i use the fat for my bbl? And also wanting a BA w/ implants later down the road how long in between procedures will I have to wait? I do not have photos at this time of my body but will post some as soon as I can for recommendations and guidence to get this thing started.

BBL+TT+LIPO price range

+2

Dear Patient,

In my practice, in the Dominican Republic, the combinations of these procedures cost between 4600-5300 depending of the facility you choose to have the surgery in. For an accurate quote is necessary to evaluate your case by pictures, if is your desire, please email us with photos of your front, sides and back. That way we could orientate you better.

About the breast augmentation, in some cases, it could be done at the same stage of the other procedures, but if you prefer to do it separate then i suggest you wait from 3-6 months. But an evaluation of your particular case is needed in order to determine  the best option for you.

Regards,

+1

This procedures will cost you no more than $10,000. It is always recommended to have a liposuction with transfer to your buttocks first as this guarantees more fat to be transferred than when it is combined with another procedure . As a surgeon is only allowed to take only about 1000cc of fat in a combo procedure instead of 4000cc in a single procedure, 6 months after will be a perfect time to have a tummy tuck.

Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera. Of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL and liposuction

+1

Certainly fat aspirated from liposuction can be used for buttock augmentation.  As for the price, it will vary from surgeon to surgeon. Good luck.

In Dominican Republic from 5,000 to 5,500 dollars

+1

In Dominican Republic  , a board certified plastic surgeon should charge you from 5,000 to 5,500 dollars for your tummytuck, full back liposuction and BBL. Including all medical expenses, anesthesia, lab test , cardiologist etc.

I dont recomend adding more surgeries at the same time.

Be sure to search for a experienced PS on these surgeries.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

+1

The fat from the liposuction is used for the BBL.  The tummy tuck, liposuction and BBL can be performed at the same time.  Make sure that the surgeon is an expert at both and you are impressed with that surgeon's work.  The fees will range widely but an average fee may be $14000 for a BBL and tummy tuck.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

+1

Hello thanks for your Question all Surgeon  and clinic have different pricing. My suggestion is to have a Lipo first then do your TT so you can achieve that hour glass shape. The bbl in voles harvesting  fat from the ares of your body where you have excess fat. Find a Broad plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing BBL. Best wishes

Jonathan Fisher, MD