I have several moles on my neck ranging in size that I'd like to have removed. What is the easiest way to remove them?

My skin seems to form new moles semi often and over the years the amount on my neck has grown to around 9 ranging in size from very little to larger. They've been checked by my dermatologist several times and are all fine but I'd like to have them removed. I've been researching on the internet and would like to know the easiest way (if there is one) to get them removed in the most comfortable way as my skin is sensitive.

Removal of moles on the neck

+1

I have found the easiest and best way to remove moles on the neck is by shave excision. A shave removal is cost effective and leaves a minimal scar. With this method the mole is actually "shaved off" at a level just below the surface of the skin.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon