Scar Removal Products After Mole Removal?

I have had a mole removed and it has left a dark patch on my skin. I think it's now a scar. Can you recommend any scar removal products to lighten this area, so its not so noticeable?

Scar removal

+1

There are many modalities of treatment available for scars. Removal is generally not possible, but sometimes they can be improved. Without seeing your scar, it's very difficult to give you advice. I suggest you see the doctor who removed the mole and take it from there. If you're not happy with what he/she has to say, then make an appointment with a local plastic surgeon. Good luck!