Mole Removal for Lip Area?

I have this mole on my lip that I dislike and its not well-popped out. It's in my skin. How can I get it removed?

Mole removal

+1

I would highly recommend that you see a board certified facial plastic surgeon for an evaluation and possible treatment. 

Most of the time excision and repair with small sutures is the best choice for moles of the lip area

+1

Most of the time exsision and repair with small sutures is the best choice for moles of the lip area. This involves local anesthesia and will leave a hairline scar in most people.

Although the mole may able to be "shaved off" this may leave a depressed scar which is hard to hide.

William P. Coleman III, MD
Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon