Mole Removal in the Future. Which is the Better Option for my Flat Moles? (photo)

So I have 3 moles on my face I WANT removed (I have more but they're insignificant, 11 total; all flat). I've had them since I was young. My father have planned in the past for them to be removed. But until now, it still hasn't been done. He said he'll fulfill my mole removal in the near future after he's financially able. So what's the best option that leaves no visible scars and is a little on the cheap side. The biggest is maybe 3mm and the other two, 2 and 1.5. Mole-free me is a happy me.

Mole removal

+1

I would recommend complete surgical excision of the moles.  Keep in mind that you will be replacing the mole with a scar.  

Flat moles and how to remove them

+1

The options include surgical excision or laser removal. The smaller ones you can remove with a laser. There is a point where I feel it is best to excise them versus lasering them. I would not do shaving, cold therapy, or sculpting with a knife nor coring them out. These shortcuts have a high recurrence rate and can leave more of a scar as well. People like doing them this way because it is a faster but not better way.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon