Best Mole Removal for Small and Flat Moles on Hispanic Skin?

Hi, I'm a mid 20's hispanic female with light skin that has many small, flat, dark brown moles on my body. I would only like to remove the ones on my face which are probably around 20 or so.

I have had all of them since I was a child, if it matters. Which procedure would be most effective in removing them? I can't find much information on-line, nor any before & after photos!

Apparently, laser is not the answer. Can anyone please help? I am open to flying anywhere in the country!

Mole Removal

+2

Moles should be removed completely and sent for biopsy.

The problem is that every time you remove a mole or any thing you are leaving a scar behind.

The trade off is a SCAR for every mole removed. I do not think it is worth the trade off.

If the moles are benign then leave them.

Mole removal

+1

I would not recommend lasering a mole without doing a biopsy.  A complete surgical excision of these moles will leave a scar.  I would encourage you to consider whether you would be willing to trade in the mole for a scar.