Mole Removal Cost? (photo)

im 14 and have a raised mole on my cheek its really ugly I get bullied for it and want it gone how much will it cost?

Cost of mole removal

+1

The good news is that this mole can be removed by a simple "shave excision" method. With this technique, the mole is actually "shaved off" at a very superficial level just below the surface of the skin. This method is quite effective and leaves a minimal scar. The procedure typically takes less than a minute and is fairly painless. Dermatologic surgeons are experts at doing this procedure. The cost should be no more than a few hundred dollars which would include the biopsy report as well. Since you are 14 years old you would need parental consent to have it removed.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/general-dermatology/wart-removal/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole removal cost

+1

A shave procedure would be the easiest way to remove this raised mole and you could have the procedure with a parent's consent. Make sure you follow good post-care procedures from your doctor. A removal like this should cost a few hundred dollars at most.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.