Mole Removal Cost? (photo)

im 14 and have a raised mole on my cheek its really ugly I get bullied for it and want it gone how much will it cost?

Cost of mole removal

+1

The good news is that this mole can be removed by a simple "shave excision" method. With this technique, the mole is actually "shaved off" at a very superficial level just below the surface of the skin. This method is quite effective and leaves a minimal scar. The procedure typically takes less than a minute and is fairly painless. Dermatologic surgeons are experts at doing this procedure. The cost should be no more than a few hundred dollars which would include the biopsy report as well. Since you are 14 years old you would need parental consent to have it removed.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Mole removal cost

+1

A shave procedure would be the easiest way to remove this raised mole and you could have the procedure with a parent's consent. Make sure you follow good post-care procedures from your doctor. A removal like this should cost a few hundred dollars at most.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD