Cost and Duration of Mole Removal?

I live in Houston, and do not have insurance. I would like to get my mole removed. What should I expect in terms of cost (good price to pay) and duration of mole removal procedure?

Cost & Duration of Mole Removal

+1

The cost of mole removal depends on who is performing it (dermatologist, plastic surgeon or GP), size of the mole, location of the mole, whether sutures are required, and how high-end the practice is (e.g. what part of town its in, how nice the office looks/overhead). The cost of removing 1 mole can range anywhere from $150-300. Typically there is a discount for removing multiple moles at the same time. It typically takes between 5-15 minutes to remove a mole.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon