Mole Regrew Twice After Shaving Technique?

I have a mole half an inch under the inner corner of my eye that has been shaved off twice but has regrown and repigmented. I would still like to get it removed. What method(s) do you suggest that could do the job with minimal scarring?

Mole removal

+1

I would recommend that you see a facial plastic surgeon or an oculoplastic surgeon for for consult and possible treatment.

How to remove a recurring mole

+1

Once a mole has recurred after a shave excision, it should be removed by excision with a layer closure using both dissolving and non-dissolving stitches to ensure its complete removal. In this area, if done properly, this procedure should result in a minimal scar.

Web reference: http://www.dorsetstreetdermatology.com/general-dermatology/wart-removal/

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon

Recommend excision

+1

The tissue under the eye is lax and moveable. This usually leads to a nice cosmetic result since there is decreased wound tension. With this in mind I would recommend you consult with a plastic surgeon or surgical dermatologist for a total excision. Be sure that the physician notes that there were two prior excisions. The scarring from those procedures can mislead the pathologist into thinking he/she is dealing with a more suspicious lesion than is actually the case. 

Virginia Beach Dermatologist