A Mole Growing on my Skin? (photo)

Hi, I have what looks like a large mole growing on my skin in two areas. One is on my back, and the other, smaller one is a little to the left of my stomach. I'm attaching a picture of the one on my back. Would love to know what it is and if there's some simple way to treat it. The one on my stomach, I kind of gently scrape it from time to time which is why I think it has stayed small. But the one on my back, I can't reach, so it has grown as it wills. Thank you for any help you can give!

Mole removal

I would recommend that you see your dermatologist for an evaluation and possible biopsy of the lesion.