A Mole Growing on my Skin? (photo)

Hi, I have what looks like a large mole growing on my skin in two areas. One is on my back, and the other, smaller one is a little to the left of my stomach. I'm attaching a picture of the one on my back. Would love to know what it is and if there's some simple way to treat it. The one on my stomach, I kind of gently scrape it from time to time which is why I think it has stayed small. But the one on my back, I can't reach, so it has grown as it wills. Thank you for any help you can give!

Mole removal

I would recommend that you see your dermatologist for an evaluation and possible biopsy of the lesion. 

1110 112th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004

Mole removal on the back and chest

Self-diagnosis and treatment is usually not recommended when it comes to moles. I would defer to the expertise of a specialist in mole removal for a diagnosis and possible tissue examination.

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

804 7th Street
Santa Monica, CA 90403

Moles that are changing need to be seen in person

Use the ABCDEs for moles. Any moles or spots you have that are changing need to be examined in person by a dermatologist or dermatologic surgeon and evaluated. None of us can give you a diagnosis from a photo, but we will all tell you that anything that changes needs to be seen quickly.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

8937 W Sahara Ave
Las Vegas, NV 89117