Mole Frozen and Blistered?

Hello I am a 65 year old Female. I have been attending a Skin Specialist to have those crusted grey spots that we older people get Frozen off. On my last visit the mole on my neck that i have had from my teens was sprayed. It blistered and bled after i used a towel after showering. This part dried off and has come away . The rest of the mole is half there. With this happening should i be concerned the Mole being disturbed and becoming cancerous? Regards , Margaret.

Mole frozen and blistered

+1

Moles are either cancerous, or not. They don't become cancerous after freezing. What happens when a site is frozen is that liquid nitrogen is applied to the site and it causes the layers to separate, sometimes this forms a blister. It's nothing to worry about and you should care for the site as directed by your dermatologist.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."