Moisturizer One Week Post-op Rhinoplasty?

I am 9 days post op, my splint has been off for 5 days. The skin on my nose is peeling all over (which I know is normal). I wanted to know if it is safe to apply moisturizer or just to leave it alone. I have grapeseed oil and avocado oil that are pure with no agitating ingredients, and I also have commercial moisturizer. Also if it helps any, I had external rhinoplasty but no incisions on the outside. All answers are very appreciated, thank you

Rhinoplasty post op skin problems

+1

It is normal to have your nasal skin and T-Zone skin to exfoliate and be oilier following rhinoplasty. We give our patients astringent cleaners to help. Adding moisturizers may get your nasal skin worse. See your surgeon.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon