Moisturize After Shower?

im currently using retin a 0.025 everynight..in the morning i wash my face with purpose cleanser and moisture ii win a non comedogetic moisturizer..im wondering can i moisture my face after i take a shower...i usually take a shower around 7-8 p.m. my face got a little bit dry after a shower.

Moisturizing and Retin A use

+1

Moisturizing after a shower is the best time.  Blot your skin dry and apply a fragrance-free, non-comedogenic moisturizer made for sensitive skin.

Also, if your skin is dry because you use Retin A, you can apply a thin layer of moisturizer under the Retin A at night.  It depends on the reason for Retin A: treating acne or photodamage.  Photodamaged skin is dry to begin with, so applying moisturizer will be helpful.

Short Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Moisturizing after a shower

+1

It is an ideal time to moisturize after a shower. The skin is still damp and this moisture can be locked into the skin with a good moisturizing cream.

Anthony Perri, MD
Houston Dermatologist