I Am Having Mohs on my Left Cheek 1.5 Cm and Want to Try and Heal Naturally is This Ok?

I am having Mohs on my left cheek 1.5 cm and want to try and heal naturally is this ok? 

Secondary intention is ideal in come locations

There are certain anatomic locations where leaving the tissue defect to heal in after Mohs is actually cosmetically superior to suturing the wound closed with a flap or skin graft.  However, this is generally reserved for concave locations like the inner canthus or ear rather than the cheek.  Generally cheeks heal best when they are appropriately closed with suture.  They heal the fastest and also leave the nicest cosmetic result.

Springfield Dermatologic Surgeon