Is bbl right for me?

I wieght 111 and I'm 5'2 tall. I want my butt a little bigger I do have love handles n do not have a flat stomach.

BBL

+1
I would suggest scheduling a consultation with a plastic surgeon in your area for a full evaluation. Without photos it's hard to determine if you are good candidate or not. Good luck!

New Jersey Plastic Surgeon

Is Brazilian Butt Lift right for me?

+1
Please consider resubmitting your question with photos. Based on your description you may be a good candidate and photos would help in answering your question in this forum.  The best way to be evalutated is with an in person is with a physical exam. Many plastic surgeons, including myself, offer free consultations.  Best of luck. 

Luis H. Macias, MD

BBL indications.

+1
hello. you should visit a plastic surgeon  to perform a physical examination or post photos to   evaluate you.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

Is bbl right for me?

+1
You can send pictures to be evaluated.  You may be a very good candidate.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Buttock Lift

+1
Dear Yassay21,
Thank you for question.
Without  photos or being abel to exam you ! I can't give specific advise.
However: 
1) make an appointment with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who performs Brazilian Buttock lifts ( fat injection to the buttock)
2) bring photos of what you want to look like
3)make a list of your goals, expectations and desires.
l

Robert A. Hardesty, MD, FACS
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian butt lift

+1
A brazilian butt lift may be good for you, but without photos or an exam in person, it is difficult to say whether or not you have enough fat to harvest.