Should I Get Moderate Plus or High Profile Implants? Submuscular or "Dual Plane"? (photo)

I am wondering if I should get moderate plus or high profile implants and also if i should get dual plane or completely submuscular? I have already decided that 350 cc's saline is what I want to get a "full C". I would like to have alot of fullness at the upper pole and also more cleavage. If there is an option that would make sagging later in life less likely I would like to choose that option.

Moderate Plus versus High Profile Implant through a Dual Plane Approach

+1

The most important factor when considering size and profile of a breast implant is to first ascertain the patient's chest width. Once the width is determined, an appropriate implant can be chosen that best corresponds to the patient's specific anatomy. In my practice, after a range of implant sizes is selected, the patient can utilize our sizing system to try on implants of various sizes to get a feel for what volume matches their aesthetic ideal.

Moderate profile implants are wider but have less projection, whereas high profile implants are narrower but have more projection.   Women who desire more upper pole fullness and cleavage may benefit from a wider  moderate profile implant. Women who have a narrow chest width but desire larger implants may benefit from a high profile implant. With regards to implant position, the majority of submuscular placement is in a dual plane and not completely submuscular. It is important to convey your aesthetic goals to your board certified plastic surgeon so that the appropriate implant can be chosen.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Moderate Plus or High Profile ; Submuscular or "Dual Plane"

+1

Thanks for your question and for attaching photos. 

As far as choice of implants, at the 350 cc size the difference is width is rather small. I generally choose the profile to fit the measured width of the breast. Chances are your choice will make little difference in outcome. A slightly wider implant (Moderate +) may give you a bit more fill in the upper pole. 

As to your breast position, the breasts are further apart than some, so getting cleavage from implants is not too likely. The implants can be no closer than the insertions of the pectoral muscles into the breast-bone.  A push-up bra or swim top will give more central fill, but not real cleavage.

Last issue is implant position. Almost all surgeons doing submuscular implants are doing dual plane rather than complete submuscular positioning, although the terminology is often used loosely. 

Thanks and best wishes.