Moderate Vs High Profile Breast Implants for Petite Frame?

I am 5' 1" 103 pounds and very athletic, but kind of a pear shaped (wide hips). I currently am a small 32A opting for a full C or small D. I have some sagging due to 3 pregnancies/ breastfeeding.

My PS uses Natrelle Breast Implants and my measurements are 28 1/4" ribcage and my BWD is 12.5 on one breast and 13 on the other. I am just asking, because I did not get to try on "testers" or anything. I told him I wanted to be big, but not huge. A lot of other girls with my stats have HP (High Profile).

High profile vs moderate plus

+1

If you are more "pear shaped" you m ay be better off with the mod plus implants to even your upper body curve to yoru lower body. However, an exam is critical.

Make sure you get the opportunity to try on different implants.

+1

High profile implants will provide you with greater projection.  You DO have t o try on sizers before your surgery to see if you are comfortable with the size you are choosing.  If your surgeon is not board certified, schedule a consultation with a board certified PS and try on different sizers versus going into surgery without ever trying on the implant. 

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

Hi profile implants

+1

I concur with Dr. Dreyfuss. You sound like an excellent candidate for high profile implants. But that needs to be determined with a face to face consultation with a surgeon certified by the AMERICAN BOARD OF PLASTIC SURGERY. You can find one in your area. Determine of implant size and profile is best done with measurements in the surgeon's office and a discussion with you and your surgeon.

Best of Luck.

Frankfort Plastic Surgeon

Choose an implant which will compliment your frame

+1

Your height, weight and athletic build would be complimented with a high profile implant. The narrow base and anterior projection tends to compliment a petite frame. This style of implant was introduced in 2000-2001 and immediately became a staple in my breast implant armentarium, primarily because they appear to lengthen the torso. Undoubtedly, it's an optical illusion, however a more perky breast, which doesn't sit on the rib cage, does tend to convey a more youthful appearance. Do insist on trying the relevant sizers and viewing representative photos in order to consolidate your decision making process. Good luck.

Go with the high profile breast implants

+1

You are the ideal candidate for high profile impants. The correct decision for implants is not just size but base diameter. You sound like you have a very petite, narrow chest. If you want to be full with projection, you need the HP. Make sure you get an opportunity to try sizers in the office and see photos. It will help you with your decision.

Good Luck!

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.