Increasing Size to 800cc next week, What Size Sports Bra Do I Need?

... what size sports bra should i get? i have had 3 enlargements already but im sure that 200cc increase gave me a 3 cup size increase but all the forum suggest 200cc for 1 cup size - im very confused? 5'4 128lbs size 8

Every bra is different

+1

Hard to say what bra would be best for you.  Take a baggy filled with water to get fitted this may help give an approximation.

Bra Size

+1

I'm not sure bras are made that will fit that size breast on your 5'4" 128# chest. You may need to get a custom size. Best to wait until after surgery to get the right fit.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD

Sports Bra Size for 800cc Breast Implants

+1

Based on the information you provided, there is no way to determine your cup size after surgery. You may need to determine this after surgery.

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS
Ohio Plastic Surgeon

Bras for 800cc breast implants

+1

It is hard to say just what size sports bra will fit and hold you after 800cc implants. Certainly though you should consider that you will be shopping at the far end of the rack. Bigger can mean less selection. Bathing suits will be a similar issue.

Best of luck, peterejohnsonmd.com

Beware Of Very Large Breast Implants

+1

An 800cc implant is extremely large for a person of your size (64", 128 pounds).  It will a virtual certainty that you will have a "fake look".  You will also dramatically increase your chances of developing other complications, such as bottoming out and malposition.

John Whitt, MD

+1

"5'4,128lbs, size 8, had 3 enlargements already, Increasing Size to 800cc next week, What Size Sports Bra Do I Need?" There is NO standard in the bra industry which correlates implant volume (cc) with a cup size.

As a cautionary note, while it is obvious that as a rather petite woman you believe in pushing the envelope and growing your top by leaps and bounds, carrying an 800cc implant, often the largest implant made, needs to be backed up with a professional bra measurement and choice. You will need it.

Breast Implant Upsize and Bra?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to  predict accurately  what cup size you will wear after your revisionary surgery. You should check with your plastic surgeon to see if a bra will be provided for you at the time of surgery ( or if he/she plans to wrap your breasts etc.).

If a bra  Is not being provided at the time of surgery you should wait several  months after surgery before bra  shopping ( at which point your breasts will be measured  and an appropriate brought fitted).