Modelis for Under Eye Bags/wrinkles?

I've written a post about a month ago on how I tried restalyn but unfortunately it didn't work on me and my wrinkles remained.A friend of mine told me about a product she used called modelis. I also heared it's a fairly new product and only recently got brought into Canada. Should I bother using this as an alternative? I don't want to go under the knife at such a young age so this suggestion made me curious. It's either that or I ask my doctor to try restalyn again but maybe add to the syringe.

Post photos

+1

Modelis is not available in the US, but it is a hyaluronic acid based product which is in the same category as Restylane, Juvederm, or Perlane. If Restylane didn't work for you, it is unlikely that Modelis will.

If the problem you are describing is mostly wrinkles, skin resurfacing may be a more appropriate option for you. Posting photos may allow us to make a better recommendation.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon