I Wanna Know How Much It Cost to Remove my Fat from my Stomach to Injected into my Butt?

I am 5,2 and I weigh 138 bls

Brazilian Buttlift Cost

+1

The cost of the Brazilian Buttlift is $6000 to $15000 in the Los Angeles and Beverly Hills areas.  Hope this helps.

Cost of a Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Removing fat from parts of your body and re-injecting it into your buttock is called a Brazilian Butt Lift. The cost will vary by doctor and geographic area. Here in NYC, the cost is about $8000-10000.  Make sure to chose a board certified plastic surgeon as there are many "cosmetic surgeons" doing this. Techniques vary greatly and this is a very specialized procedure so it is important that you select a surgeon that does this several times per week.

Web reference: http://www.drschulmanplasticsurgery.com/body/buttock-lift-augmentation-new-york-city/