What procedures would I get the best aesthetic result for my face? I am 38 and never had anything done to my face. (Photos)

My face feels heavy and smiling even feels heavy- which makes me feel old. I have always been unhappy with my side profile because of my flat forehead, nose, fat cheeks and not defined jawline BUT lately with gravity it's gotten to a point that I want to do something about it.Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.Please make suggestions...

Best Treatment for 38 Year Old Woman Needing a "Pick Me Up"

+2
Hi Best,

Ultherapy would be an excellent procedure for you.  It would lift and tighten your neck, face, and eyebrows.  The treatment will give definition to your jaw line, lift your cheeks, and improve your skin tone and color.  A few weeks after your Ulthera treatment I would treat you with a syringe or two of Voluma.  Most importantly, choose your aesthetic physician most carefully. Good luck and be well.  

Dr. P

Best aesthetic result in early aging.

+2
Do the procedure that corrects what bothers you the most. A rhinoplasty with chin implant and mini facelift and filler for your eye hollows can all make your face look better. This can be done separately or together.

Facial rejuvenation

+1
I think it is important to be specific about what you do not like. Sometimes facial fillers can be a nice adjunct, but if there is specific cosmetic surgery that you desire it is important to discuss that with your surgeon. While I can see several things I could improve for you, you may not want them.  That is why you want to be specific during your consult.