6 mo post-op Rhinoplasty (& sinus surgery) with crooked nose, still have a bump and major swelling on sides. (photos)

My nose looks pretty swollen still & feels tingly on the bridge most days. How much does swelling go down after 6 mo? Nose looks crooked. Is it uneven swelling or is it truly crooked? It still looks bumpy if you catch it at a certain angle - and you can see it from the side. Will the bump go down? Tip is still rather large - will it go down A LOT??! The first picture is my before - the rest are 6mo images w/ no makeup.

Rhinoplasty at 6 months

+2
Your nose looks significantly better although I do see the deviation. THis can sometimes happen as a result of unroofing the curvature when the dorsum is taken down( rasped, etc.). At six months you still have swelling. You need to give it at least a year.

Post rhinoplasty with bump, etc.

+1
Your nose is still swollen and will settle for another six months and gradually go down. You need to wait for the swelling to go down naturally and if the nose is still deviated you need to see your surgeon.

6 months after rhinoplasty

+1
The swelling will continue to go down over the next 6-12 months. You are still in the period where massaging the nose will be beneficial.  Keep massaging and stay in contact with your surgeon.  This may need to be revised at a later date if it heals in a crooked position.

P. Daniel Ward, MD
Salt Lake City Facial Plastic Surgeon

6 mo post-op Rhinoplasty (& sinus surgery) with crooked nose, still have a bump and major swelling on sides.

+1
Better series posted in this question. Appears you may need a revision surgery to improve the appearance..