How much of a difference does fat grafting make (with implants) when you have little to no breast tissue?

I'm looking into BA, and one PS told me I should consider fat grafting because of my lack of breast tissue. My current bra size is 32AAA. I'm 4' 11" and 90 lbs. Not much excess fat on me anywhere (except my thighs). I'm looking to go no bigger than 250cc's. I am very unsure about doing the fat grafting, because of the price and the procedure itself. I don't want the "fake" look at all. Is it necessary to do the grafting or can I still have a somewhat natural look with (silicone) implants alone?

Breast Implants 250cc can look very natural

+1

Trust your gut feeling. Fat grafting for the breast is new and not yet recognized by some major Plastic Surgery organizations.

250cc breast implants can look very natural when done by an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Seek additional consultation.

If you are thin you also want to avoid skin contour problems following fat harvesting.

Form stable cohesive gel implants are also very natural

+1

I have not found it necessary to do fat grafting to the breast in most cases. I think a 250 cc smooth round silicone gel implant under the muscle would be very natural. Another option for a very natural appearance would be to use a form stable cohesive (gummy bear/ tear drop) style implant.

James F. Boynton, MD, FACS

Fat grafting

+1

From your description I would see no need for fat grafting. As long as you stay conservative on the implant and go behind the muscle you should not have a fake look. I personally see no difference in the look with silicone implants, but they do feel more natural.

Gary Hall,MD

Gary Hall, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

+1

It sounds like you don't have much fat for the necessary fat grafting. In most cases, you can get a natural result with implants alone.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)