MMO or BBL first for best results? (photo)

Hello Doctors! I am 27 yrs old 3 kids all via cesarean, all right around 10lbs each. Im 5'6'' about 158-160 lbs. Im looking to get a MMO and BBL, not all at once of course. Which would you suggest to do first to get the best result for my body and why? I am currently a deflated C cup looking for a nice D cup. Ideally I'm looking for as small a waist as possible, a rounder larger butt and wider hips with the BBL. Thank you all in advance!

Mommy Over Make Over or BBL

+2

Thank you for asking about a mommy make-over and breast lift or BBl first.

1. From the photos, start with a tummy tuck, breast lift and implants,
  2. Have the BBL later - you may look so good, you feel you don't need it.

Timing of "Mommy Makeover" Procedures?

+2

There is no correct answer to your question. Different surgeons will give you different opinions. Prioritize and do the area or areas that concern you the most first.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on two dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic
Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should
discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Mommy makeover and BBL

+2

thank you for your question and posting appropriate pictures. Your question is a very important one and I would recommend you undergoing liposuction and autologous fat grafting to the buttocks (BBL) first followed by a period of 2 to 3 months prior to undergoing abdominoplasty and breast enhancement. Main reason for undergoing the BBL procedure first is to maximize the amount of adipose tissue or fat harvesting for buttock enhancement which is done at the time of the first operation. This is a combination performed frequently in my offices with great results and patient satisfaction.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Mommy Make over

+2

Based on the pictures posted, I recommend to my patients first tummy tuck, liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks. second stage breast lift and augmentation. When I put the patient prone , I do not want any pressure on the breast and implant.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Mommy Makeover and Brazilian Butt Lift - separate or combined procedures

+1
Typically in my practice we do these procedures at the same time as long as the total surgery time is less than 6 hours.. From your photos it would appear you are a good candidate.. It is a common choice for Mommy Makeover patients. It makes a lot of sense to combine procedures: One recovery, and only being put asleep once and waking up, only one recovery room charge etc. Another advantage is that you can harvest fat from the tummy including the extra part that would be discarded in a tummy tuck and use if for the Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL).

On the other hand, having staged, separate, procedures make sense for some. In that case, would do your tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) and breasts (mastopexy/breast augmentation) at the same time,

Your plastic surgeon will help you determine which is best for you.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

MMO or BBL first for best results?

+1

As a surgeon who performs hundreds of all of those surgeries each year, you will get a better result by performing the BBL first. More fat can be harvested for transfer, and thinner flaps later can be pulled tighter.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and mommy makeovers each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA