MiXto SX CO2 Fractional Laser for Acne Scars when Fraxel Failed?

I have bad acne scars for years. For the last 2 years I had went through 6 sessions of Fraxel. There is improvement on my scars but it is still no where near the 'normal' clear skin. Is there anyway for my skin to be'normal' looking again? I read that 1 session of MiXto SX CO2 Fractional Laser has the same result as 6 sessions of Fraxel. Will MiXto SX CO2 Fractional Laser help me?

Mixto Laser versus Fraxel

+1

Both Mixto and Fraxel are fractional lasers.  The Mixto is the "next generation" and in my experience works much better than Fraxel.

Since I have not seen your photos, it is difficult to know it either laser will help you.  If you have superficial acne scars, the Mixto Laser will improve the appearance with one session, but not totally eliminate the scars.

If you have ice pick acne (deep holes), only removal and closure of the acne scars will work.

I do agree, however, the Mixto Laser is better than Fraxel.

Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon