How Many Mixto Laser Treatments Are Possible in 6 Months?

Is it safe to have a series of treatments done each spaced approximately 1 month apart? THANK YOU!

Safe, but probably not necessary

+2

Hi there-

The Mixto is a very effective resurfacing tool, and it has been my experience that only patients with the deepest acne scars require or desire multiple treatments. Patients being treated for discoloration of the skin, sun damage, and/or wrinkles almost always achieve very pleasing results after a single treatment.

Having said that, multiple treatments are possible and safe to do- but I would probably recommend that you space them a bit further apart- maybe 2 months- to give your skin the maximum possible time to produce collagen before deciding whether another treatment makes sense for you.