When to See Mixto Laser Results?

I had Mixto Fractional Laser Skin Resurfacing done 2 weeks ago but don't see any difference for my large pores and acne scars. How long does it take for the results to show?

A lot depends on the details....

+1

Hi there-

The results from Mixto laser resurfacing, and the timeline for seeing them, depend in large degree on the settings used and your skin type, as well as on the skin care regimen you follow after the procedure. In other words, the only person who can accurately inform you about this will be your provider...

Generally speaking however, I would say that approximately 25% of the eventual improvement is seen after 10 days, with the remaining 75% of the eventual improvement occurring over the next 2-3 months as your skin produces increased levels of collagen.

So hang in there- you should still be able to expect a lot more over time.