Mixto Laser 9 Months After Deep FX?

I am 22 years old and have a many boxcar and rolling scars on both of my cheeks and on the forehead as well (due to acne). Now I am considering a Mixto treatment in November. So far I have already done 2 Deep FX (February 09/10) & 1 Fraxel Re:pair (August 09). One month after my last Deep FX treatment I conducted a second Roaccutane treatment until June. I noticed, that some of the atrophic scars got worse and began to subside. Is it safe to do one more Mixto (because of the potency)? Thanks

Mixto laser ok one year after after Accutane

Laser resurfacing can be done after Accutane, however we have to wait 1 year, because there are some fears that healing will be altered by the Accutane.

San Ramon Dermatologist