MiXto Laser for Melasma on Olive Skin?

I know most laser treatments are not recommended for anything other than fair skin, but my melasma has not responded to all of the topical creams and lotions over the past 10 years. What can I expect from MiXto Laser?

The Mixto is a great tool for your problem...

+1

Hi there-

I have successfully treated many melasma patients who had been unable to achieve improvement with other options in the past. I think that you could expect similar success.

Because of your skin type, it is important that you find someone with experience using the Mixto- it can absolutely be safely used on your skin (I have treated many patients with darker skin tones), but the settings are different and experience plays a large role.