Is the Mixto Laser or Active Fx Better for Long Term Results?

is the active fx better than the misto? Mixo has a higher heat index but I hear active fx does not get you puff?

Mixto Laser Versus Active FX

+1

Both Mixto Microfractional CO2 and Active FX are Fractionated CO2 Lasers. ie. They both deliver the Gold Standard CO2 laser energy to the skin for skin resurfacing. Although all of the Fractionated CO2 Lasers claim that their machine is the best. This simply is not true. I have personally performed Mixto CO2 on one side of a patients face and Active FX CO2 on the other side in 2 patients. After 6 months time there is no difference that either myself, the patients or 3 independent observers can see. 

It is the skill of the Surgeon that makes the difference not the laser. The best questions that patients can ask their Physicians are. Are you Board Certified in either Dermatology or Plastic Surgery? Have you personally performed more that 500 Fractionated CO2 procedures? And, Can I talk with one of your patients who is not a member of your staff?

San Ramon Dermatologist