Mixto Fractional CO2 Laser for Syringomas?

Has anyone treated syringomas with the Mixto Fractional CO2 laser? Does it work?

Fractional laser and hyfrecation for syringomas

+1

I use a combination of hyfrecation and fractional co2 laser for syringomas.  

In particular, the hyfrecation seems to work the best for treatment, followed by an interval co2 laser session. 

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/71/syringoma-treatment.aspx

Syringomas can be treated with CO2 Laser Mixto

+1

Syringomas are very common on the lower eyelid skin. Laser CO2 resurfacing can be used to reduce them. It is important to understand despite treatment they can return. That said my patients are very happy with this Mixto treatment. While the Mixto can be used fractionally for this, traditional resurfacing can be useful to express or remove these lesions. When traditional resurfacing is used this can increase the time it takes for the skin to fully heal. I tailor the treatment to each patient's needs.

Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.