Recommended Timing between Different Treatments? (photo)

I had a dermapen treatment recently. How long before I can have Ultherapy? Thinking about having antoher Fraxel treatment (Have had 5 already). If I do, how long before I can have Althera? Thank you for any help. Left side of face much worse than right. Worry about increasing this imballance.

Sundamaged wrinkles, Ultherapy and Fraxel

+1

the type of wrinkling you have may have been produced largely by sun exposure in the past rather than your age. Smokers seem to have worse wrinkling than non-smokers with the same history of sun exposure.  Unfortunately such skin may not respond as well to the non-surgical facial lifting that the ultrasound energy in Ultherapy can cause.  Multiple Fraxel Restore laser treatments can only help to a certain degree with bad sundamage. If you do not have medical conditions prohibiting you from having a facelift you should consult a plastic surgeon.  The texture of the skin, will not improve from a surgical face lift and whether you would continue with Fraxel Restore treatments after the lift, or advance to Fraxel Repair (carbon dioxide) laser depends on your history and willingness to accept more risk of scarring and down time.  Another facial rejuvenation procedure, similar to the Fraxel Repair, is Portrait Plasma resurfacing. Both of these devices create wounds that must be dressed at home for at least a week. 

Better results of improving the texture and reducing and even eliminating lines such as yours, used to be treated with a deep chemical peel or even dermabrasion, but the risks were greater and although the skin was much smoother it became thinner and whiter and never matched the sun damaged neck skin. 

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice.  The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/portrait-plasma/index.html

First decide on what treatments would be best

+1

I love your photographs, they help so much in trying to recommend something for you.  I agree with Dr. Evdokimow, I don't think Ulthera and/or Fraxel laser is going to work for you.  You really need a face, neck and possible brow lift.  Please do consult a board certified plastic surgeon for this.  I think your money would be best spent this way.  I hope this helps!

Recommended Time Between Treatments

+1

To be honest, you're wasting your time and money.  Neither Dermapen, Ultherapy nor Fraxel treatments will give you any improvement of significance.  Find a board certified plastic surgeon and inquire about face and neck lift and possible forehead rejuvenation of his/her choice.  Fat injections or stem cell enriched fat grafts are also an option combined with your face and neck lift procedure.  

Morristown Plastic Surgeon