Is it OK to mix Retin A with Lumiere cream?

I have sunken/hollowed skin under my eyes and will be getting fillers. But the skin under the eyes is also somewhat darker (dark eye circles), which I want to deal with/improve before getting the fillers. I understand that the sunkeness makes the color seem darker, but the doctors confirmed the skin itself is also a bit dark. I read that the best solution to this is mixing retin-a with the Neocutis lumiere cream. Can you please verify the validity of it? I have no underlying medical conditions.

Mixing Melarase with retinoids

+1

Every combination of creams must be addressed with your doctor or prescriber. Our office recommends using a retinoid with Melarase creams and these seem to work well in unison.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles Plastic Surgery