What to Do with a Slow to Heal Wound?

I had a reaction to the surgical tape that was placed over the sutures. Left raised red edged open center eraser sized yellowish soft centered wound that has looked the same for a week. Can't see my PS till five days from now! Help any sugestions to get past this.

Wound Care after Breast Surgery?

+1

As you can imagine, online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise advice. Best to be seen by your plastic surgeon, earlier than scheduled.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you use a topical antibiotic that you are not allergic to covered by nonadherent dressings and then sterile dressings over the involved area.

Wound problem

+1

It is unacceptable that you cannot see your plastic surgeon when you have a problem even non life threatening problem. He/she did have the time to get the fees for the surgery and get you to surgery, then he/she should have the time to see you when you have the problem. I give my home number to patients and have cancelled vaccations when my patients needed me to be there. That is what you expect from the surgeon; expertise, Board Certification, Highest ethical Standards. and AVAILABILITY even this week end