What to Do with a Slow to Heal Wound?

I had a reaction to the surgical tape that was placed over the sutures. Left raised red edged open center eraser sized yellowish soft centered wound that has looked the same for a week. Can't see my PS till five days from now! Help any sugestions to get past this.

Wound Care after Breast Surgery?

As you can imagine, online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise advice. Best to be seen by your plastic surgeon, earlier than scheduled.

In the meantime, I would suggest that you use a topical antibiotic that you are not allergic to covered by nonadherent dressings and then sterile dressings over the involved area.

Wound problem

It is unacceptable that you cannot see your plastic surgeon when you have a problem even non life threatening problem. He/she did have the time to get the fees for the surgery and get you to surgery, then he/she should have the time to see you when you have the problem. I give my home number to patients and have cancelled vaccations when my patients needed me to be there. That is what you expect from the surgeon; expertise, Board Certification, Highest ethical Standards. and AVAILABILITY even this week end