I'm Scheduled for Liposuction on Abdomen and Flanks, and a Breast Reduction. Am I Good Candidate? (photo)

I'm 5'3 155 lbs. 32 inch waist, 41 inch hips, 34 DDD. I'm active, no children. 43 years old. Stuck at this weight. Workout 4 to 5 hours a week, strenuously.

Liposuction????

+1
you are a very good candidate for a liposuction in the  abdomen, flanks and back areas ,  and for breast surgery too, I think you'll be very pleased with your decision.

Great candidate for liposuction

+1

Hello isbell,

Thank you for the question and the photos.  I think you are a great candidate for liposuction as I see in your photos localized areas of fat and what appears to be good skin quality.  There are different types of liposuction technologies out there and they can all deliver the same type of result.  What will be most important is to have a plastic surgeon that you trust and that has good experience and results with liposuction.  .

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Simultaneous liposuction and Ultimate Breast Reduction

+1

You are an excellent candidate for these procedures.  I recommend a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Reduction.  This technique hides the incisions around the areola and in the inframammary crease in the shadow of the breast, avoids the ugly vertical scars of the traditional technique while maintaining nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed.  Breast pain is relieved by transferring the weight of the breast to the underlying muscle rather than over reduction.  At size 34 each 100 grams of removal is 1 cup size change.  You need a small amount removed and a maximum lift to make your breasts look young and perky again.  This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Liposuction and The Ultimate Breast Reduction could be simultaneously. 

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Good candidate

+1

good morning!

looking at your photos I think you are an excellent candidate for liposuction- Properly performed, your waist is going to be longer giving you a leaner. taller look.

Good luck and let us know how everything progresses.

I hope this helps

Robert Steely, MD

Lipo and breast reduction

+1

Based upon your photos you appear to be a very good candidate for the aforementioned procedures.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Breast Reduction and Liposuction is an effective combination

+1

you appear to be an a good candidate for these two procedures - hopefully you have scheduled your procedure with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon.

Scott C. Sattler, MD, FACS

Perfect Candidate!!

+1

Yes you are a perfect Candidate you have a beautiful frame and not too much fat, You will have a beautiful body with a flatter abdomen, and nice waist, with your breast lifted your clothes are gonna fit much better. you can also ask your surgeon to put some fat into the buttocks for better contour and results. I whish you be my patient!!! ;-)

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction and breast reduction

+1

Thanks for your inquiry.  I think you are an excellent candidate for liposuction and breast reduction.  Good luck.

Vishnu Rumalla, MD

I'm Scheduled for Liposuction on Abdomen and Flanks, and a Breast Reduction. Am I Good Candidate?

+1

Yes you are but I might separate the operations. Do the lipo first to see if you truly desire a breast reduction/. Just a thought.