I'm 18 years old and have bags and droopy eyes. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

Im 18 and iv had bags and droopy eyes since i was 15. They make me look tired. Sometimes its one eye other times its both eyes. How can i get rid of this?

+1
You may have early Ptosis. See an Eyelid Specialist who can assess your eyelids. If you do have Ptosis, you may not need Surgery straight away but sometime in the future. The young people that I have operated on for ptosis are mainly due to asymmetry. You have lost volume under your eyes and hence the dark circles are prominent. Once your rule out allergies you will need some fillers to volumise the under eye area.
Hope this helps

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Droopy eyes with fat bags?

+1
Droopy eyes with fat bags? No you do not have these and your eyes look normal, Do not have surgery since the risk of something abnormal is worse than having normal attractive eyes.

+1
You have very little fat pads in the lower eyes just dark circles.   This may be due to allergies Get tested by an allergist and they may be able to help you.  The upper eyes do appear droopy so you may have ptosis.  Go to an Opthalmologist for proper evaluation.  Best to you

Constance M. Barone, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Droopy lids in young person

+1
I saw a very similar issue in a male college student. Turns out he was having flare-ups of an allergic sinus condition that was visible by lid swelling that came and went. Check in with your doctor for evaluation. You might need to see an ENT.

Scott W. Vann, MD, FACS
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Ptosis

+1
You have some ptosis of the upper eyelids.  Some people like this "sleepy eye" or bedroom eye appearance.  If it bothers you there are surgeries that can be done to elevate the eyelids.  See an oculoplastic surgeon who will be able to evaluate the muscle function of the lids to determine what would be the best thing for you to do.    

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon