What is wrong with my eyes in terms of asymmetry? (photo)

I am very self-conscious of my eyes. I never noticed it when i was younger and cannot tell if i was born this way. I look back at pictures and noticed it now however it was not this pronounced. Keep in mind my right side of my face is smaller. Not sure if my right side is flatter and my left is more pronounced. I don't have a family doctor and not quite sure who i should see for this problem.I'm from Canada. What type of specialist would i have to go see?I am 23 years old.

What is wrong with my eyes in terms of asymmetry?

+1

You have developmental/genetic anatomic deformity of the orbits and the musculature of the region. Best to see oculo-plastic surgeon in your area..

+1

Difficult to say based on one photograph. You should see an Ophthalmologist ( Eye Specialist) to assess your eye muscles and eye socket

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon