How Would Invisalign Work with Missing Teeth?

I’m missing 2 teeth in the front so I have to get implanted teeth. How would Invisalign work to get my teeth ready for the implants? The teeth that I’m missing are one on each side of my two front teeth. I was born without them?

Invisalign use for missing teeth

+1

One thing that makes Invisalign unique is that it's capable of having fake teeth placed within the aligners. This not only improves your appearance while you are completing treatment, it also helps move the surrounding teeth to a more ideal position to have that space filled after Invisalign is completed. It does take the dentist a little longer to place the fake teeth in each aligner, so the overall cost may be a bit more than for a traditional Invisalign case.

Any good general dentist who knows how the bite should look is qualified to perform your Invisalign treatment. Also, the general dentist is the one who will be restoring your implants once your Invisalign is done, so it makes sense for him/her to be the one to set your case up.

Chicago Cosmetic Dentist

Invisalign aligner has fake teeth built in!

+1

Basically, Invisalign is great for this kind of treatment.They correct all the crooked teeth and maintain spaces for the future implants. They can make both spaces equal in size so the implant crowns will be perfectly shaped. While wearing the aligner, we can now put fake teeth in those spaces, so while you're wearing the aligner, no one knows you have missing teeth. Even after the implants are done and you're healing, you can still wear the aligners. It's great!

Los Angeles Cosmetic Dentist